About Wildlife Photography For All
Karen and Mike set up this venture after becoming good friends, over their shared love of wildlife photography. This is a little About Wildlife Photography For All. Mike has been winning awards for his photography since 2006 and both of them continue to win awards frequently, both locally and Internationally. With each of them striving to always improve and challenge their photography. Both Karen and Mike achieved the Associate level qualification from the SINWP. Mike has been shortlisted for the 2020 Bird Photographer of the Year awards. We are looking forward to some very exciting times ahead. We have some great courses and workshops in the pipeline.
What We Do here at About Wildlife Photography for all
- Teaching in a relaxed and enjoyable format
- Pupil led learning, ensuring you get the results you desire
- Challenging you to push the boundaries and explore possibilities
- Provide a structured approach to learning
- Follow up courses and training available
Activities and course.
- Easy to follow, exciting courses to help you get the most from your camera
- Wildlife photography workshops and events
- One to one tuition available
- Adventure packages available in the UK and overseas
- Camera club talks and presentations
- Workshops for camera clubs
You can see our workshops here: See our Workshops