Dates for our 2020 Osprey workshops are:
Osprey workshop: Tuesday 19th May PM session £139 per place – Cancelled due to Covid 19
Wednesday 20th May AM session £139 per place – Cancelled due to Covid 19
Saturday 23rd May AM session £139 per place – Cancelled due to Covid 19
After the morning sessions on our Osprey Workshop, you have the option of joining us for breakfast, where we can review your images and suggest editing techniques for you. Breakfast is not included in the cost.
A nonrefundable £75 deposit will secure your place.
Looking forward to the 2021 sessions, due to the loss of the 2020 dates.
To book your place or for more information contact Mike direct on email@example.com
What the session involves at our Osprey Workshop
- A seat in the hide with full tuition, from Mike Roberts
- Morning sessions start at around 0415hrs (time will be confirmed)
- Evening sessions start around 1630hrs (time will be confirmed)
- Sessions will last approximately four hours photographing ospreys and other species
- Each person will receive printed guidance and advice on settings
- Follow up courses and training available
- Full use of an expert spotter overlooking the hide
- DSLR or Bridge camera
- Suggested lens in the range of 80-300mm
- Bean bags or gimbal and plate (I suggest a bean bag)
- Packed lunch and drinks for the duration
- Suitable clothing for the conditions, even in summer it can get cold in the hide
- A pen for making notes
Contact us for more details Contact us